Our Action Themes and Entry Points
We focus broadly on the following themes:
- Production of healthy Food, living Soil whilst building on ancient knowledge and promotion of fair trade and ‘Clean Mountain” labels to create a niche for mountain products.
- Support communities in environmental stewardship and adapting to climate change building on traditional knowledge coupled with modern approaches.
- Re-enforce spiritual and cultural traditions that support food and soil and environmental stewardship and encourage revaluation of identity and revaluation of lifestyles, which in the end is what needs to happen to bring the earth into balance again.
- Migration, market linkages, decentralization & integrated approaches to Rural Urban development.
- Support communities in education & learning, whilst respecting cultural values.
We are able to deliver actions in mountains through:
- Management and Coordination of programs and projects
- Research and Information Analysis with direct on the ground actions.
- Facilitation of Capacity building especially Farmer Field school techniques
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Literature and Documentation